Why Support Us
Your support in sponsoring the fundraising activities, buying the Emma Bridgewater Limited Edition Pancreatic Cancer UK mug or coming along to ball will raise much needed funds to help PCUK.
- Improve the experience of people and their families when diagnosed with pancreatic cancer
- Invest in research to help find treatments and cures
- Campaign to raise the profile of the disease to get the awareness and support needed to defeat this disease.
Your support in raising awareness of Dying Matters the need to have conversations about death and dying, advanced care planning wills and organ donation will help to normalise death in a society where it has become ever more medicalised and remote.
Pancreatic Cancer Stastics
- People Diagnosed at A&E 45%
- 1 Yr Survival Rate 19%
- 5 Yr Survival Rate 5%
- Research funding that goes to Pancreatic Cancer 1%
GET YOUR EMMA BRIDGEWATER MILK BOTTLE VASE
Support Pancreatic Cancer UK and purchase yours today while stocks last.